446 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Reading progress update: I've read 1 out of 288 pages.

Dangerous - Milo Yiannopoulos

I'm sick of antisemitism being romanticized, normalized and cheered on, while the same people who gaslight about it 'being taken care of' and tell us to wait - for over two years - condemn any other forms of racism.

So I'm making a statement by reading this, which is that if one is allowed to lionize those who murder Jews - like the leaders of the women's march do, cozying up to Rasmea Oden, who bombed a supermarket and left two Jewish college students dead - then I am certainly allowed to read Milo's book.

While I expect I'll call Milo a racist and moron a whoooole bunch, it gives me a sense of glee to indulge in the things that piss off Jew haters.   Milo is awful for us all, Jew or not.   (I kinda vaguely recall that he's Jewish, but, eh, I can't really remember.)

That being said, Milo pisses off Jews, and I still think not knowing what he's saying is more dangerous than knowing if we want to counter what he's saying.   So, please, Primus, don't let this be too awful...