6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

This series grew on me

Aphrodite V #1 - Bryan Edward Hill, Jeff Spokes

And I can say that, having read the whole thing.  But it started out with what I felt was a whimper, and I wasn't really sure I'd continue immediately.  In fact, I remember reading little of something else and then coming back to this.   I'm glad I did: the setup is a little confusing here, but the character arc is worth wading through a less impressive first issue.

Not sure I felt it was fully resolved at the end, and the ending doesn't take away my feelings about this: I'd forgotten about who Aphrodite V was, and I wasn't sure when exactly this was taking place.  I wasn't sure what her meeting and saving a super rich dude had to do with her greater storyline, from what little I did remember and from what I knew about Aphrodite IX.

I wasn't sure I was into the billionaire against billionaire intrigue that this promised to follow through on, but it was worthwhile.   I especially like how they dealt with the rest of the world not knowing who, or what, Aphrodite V was.