446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

I wasn't around much the past couple of days

I had a migraine that was so bad, I ended up crying on the phone and people rushed to my aid.  I was on what my mom called a cocktail of three pills - all legal drugs, all given to me by doctors or over the counter drugs.   I still could barely function.

It was, by far, the worst migraine I've ever had and I spent the next couple of days either barely able to function, at work before I detonated, or waiting for the migraine to come back.

I'm back now, though.  I'm still feeling gross physically: the humidity is making my heart rate issues worse, and so I plan on allowing myself to rest and I'm going to do a lot of reading in the next couple of days.   I'm knitting while reading, so I'm reading on my computer right now.