446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

FML

My brother says the third of the fifth would be better to move out.   My classes start on the fifth.

He also insulted me multiple times on the phone, then hung up on me, so I sent him a text saying I was going to start dismantling shit on the first if he doesn't get it out to move my stuff in.

Boy, is The Wife gonna be surprised...  Maybe calling someone you're trying to get shit from unaccommodating, stressed out all the time - implying that it doesn't matter if this is more stressful for me, and that his being stressed out by it is a bigger deal than my stress - and then telling them that talking to them had no value wasn't the way to get shit you wanted?

I also punched back and told him that talking to him had negative value.  I'm so stressed out, I'm a little shaky physically.