446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Eeeeh

Inhumans: Judgment Day (2018) #1 - Mike Del Mundo, Al Ewing, Daniel Acuña

I saw a lot of this in Black Bolt, and the whole 'see it from someone else's point of view' only plays if you show something new.   This felt word-for-word the same; since the dialogue has to be...

It didn't add enough from Medusa or Black Bolt's point of view for me to appreciate this retelling.

The emotional content felt flat, but this is after reading the Jenkins/Lee run, Soule's amazing run on a bunch of Inhuman series, and Black Bolt.   Ewing's one-shot just doesn't hold up or do them justice.   I'll be honest: Ewing gets a lot of play and love from the fans, and I'm usually left wondering why this is the case.

Glad I read it to get the full story, because I'm a completist like that, but this isn't even a favorite Inhumans title.