451 Autobots

Optimus Prime #16
Transformers: Lost Light #25
Jack Lawrence, James Lamar Roberts

More Yarn

The latest batch.   I wanted to try some more red and blue, and I think I'm happy with what I have. I also wanted turquoise and purple for Shattered Glass Grimlock - and that came out beautifully.  I may have to try red and blue with this new brand of dye I found!

Someone suggested turquoise/blue/purple and I did that - and she's already claimed the skein when it's dry.

Red and blue for Ultra Magnus and red and yellow and green for Vision.   I'm really happy with how the Vision yarn came out!   Just trying to find time to buy, wrap, and dye ten or twenty skeins of that color for a blanket.   For me.   That's right.   It's gonna be for me.   Am knitting a scarf in Vision after I make a blanket for my mom because she wanted that, so that's my priority, and I wanted to see how it knit before I committed to a large project.   Scarfs are quick, easy to make and so I find it's the perfect way to test out my new colors.

That's what's happening on that front.   Now back to knitting and reading at the same time.   Going to an art festival soon, so not sure how many comic series I'll catch up on later today.