446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Castle is back

The Punisher (2016-) #224 - Stefano Landini, Matthew T. Rosenberg, Clayton Crain

Every superhero in NYC wants him, too.   Captain Marvel is in town to get her dead boyfriend's armor back, while no one else is willing to forgive him for joining up with Hydra.   (I mean, they gave him the okay to murder criminals and have it be state sanctioned; his whole schtick is murdering criminals.   He also feels bad about it, and while I feel gross about this, he's not the turning point that caused Marvel to gaslight us about Hydra's original connections to the nazis, so I'm more okay with his part in The Worst Event Ever than with, say, Captain nazi.)

Anyway, yeah, him being tracked by a bunch of superheroes and trying to evade them is a bunch of fun right now.