446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Series I need to catch up with/what I have caught up with

I'll probably update this post during the month and by then I'll have hopefully caught up.   After that I may do a week by week 'this is what came in/things I have to read that I'm not currently subscribing to' post.  I'm counting anything since July 4th as things I've caught up with, by the way.

I've caught up with:

1. Champions

2. Daredevil

3. Deadpool

4. Spider-Gwen

5. Batman

6. Lockjaw

7. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

8. Inhumans (Judgement Day and Death of mini-series)

9. Cosmic Ghost Rider

7.Lost Light

8.Optimus Prime

9.Requim of the Wreckers

10.  Unicron

I'll add more titles even if they're stuff I bought as a one-time purchase or after a series ended rather than stuff I actively buy later on if the to-read list gets too short.  I like knocking reading off a list - makes me feel productive even if I'm just deluding myself - so I want this list to stay long rather than short.  I'm thinking I'll keep it at twenty to thirty titles, knock it down to five, add fifteen to twenty five more.

ETA: 7/7 8 AM: Going to go for Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, The Inhumans, Lockjaw - only one issue in that - and then probably Descender, Saga, and I Hate Fairyland - which I don't have all of right now.   We'll see after that.

ETA: 7/10: I'm going to focus on the Spawn, Descender, Cosmic Ghost Rider, and Empty Zone today.