446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Reading progress update: I've read 200 out of 400 pages.

Raven Stratagem - Yoon Ha Lee

I'm tired, and more art came in for me: I'm planning on getting up early, picking it up and getting it to the framer, who has one piece for me.   (I've already had them do three pieces, one being done currently and I have two more left.   I'm giddy about this small collection I have!)

I want to continue, but there's just so damn much stress right now.   I want to curl up and cry and puke some times.  (A coyote ran in front of my last night while I was driving at night, and I panicked, thinking I'd get into an accident, too.)

So, yeah, gonna sleep.   Gonna relax tomorrow, and get a couple things done that I need to do, but mostly relax and read.

I'll eventually catch up on reviews, too, but I'm reading like mad for the Hugos right now.