446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Reading progress update: I've read 178 out of 400 pages.

Raven Stratagem - Yoon Ha Lee

*swoons*

Binge reading this series is getting me through this shitty week.   I actually e-mailed the author saying, so much stress, then lost my grandfather, and this series is helping.

He said sorry for your loss, but glad these books are helping.

I'm totally into Jedao in a my brain lusts after him kind of the way.   Like in a 'I wish he was metal not meat' kind of way.

He's completely fucked up in all the ways I like, broken in a way that makes me want to fix him.   I know this is a horrible tendency of mine, but I'm indulgent in fictional worlds and with fictional characters so I can be more like 'it's not my job to fix the world' in the real world.

Do I understand half of what's going on?   Nope.   Do I give a single fuck?   Nope.   The things that are there are just speaking to me.   As of now, this will be my number one choice for the Hugos.