443 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Thanks for the well wishes and update

My sister is on the phone now, up and about.  No serious injury that we no of so far- aka no head injury and no apparent back or neck injury.

Someone coming home from work got really tired, fell asleep at the wheel, wandered into her lane and hit her head on.   She is really, really lucky that she wasn't more injured.   The car may be totaled, but no one gives a fuck so long as she's okay.   We're teasing her because another car got towed and totaled after another accident where she got hit.   (My mom was in the car, so this confirmed.)

There are bruises and might be a break, but there's no confirmation so far.  We're probably going to go get x-rays, but she's hungry so the priority is dinner.

That's really all I know so far.   It hurts seeing the bruises, but we're all thankful it's not worse.