439 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace
Anne Lamott
Progress: 60/304pages
Hamas Contained: The Rise and Pacification of Palestinian Resistance (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)
Tareq Baconi
Progress: 3%
Among The Stars
Tova Shkedi
Progress: 11/244pages
Dangerous
Milo Yiannopoulos
Progress: 4/288pages
Transformers: Unicron #5 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #6 (of 6)
John Barber
Greg Capullo, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri
Progress: 25/160pages
Permanence du discours sur Israël
Juliette Lichtenstein

I swear these will be the last for a while

Because these were less expensive than the other Dinobot art.   I expected them to be the same price, and figured on getting one, but these two and S&H were less expensive.

I also brushed off my rusty Spanish with the help of Google.   I think the artist was pleased that I made the attempt, because he's from Spain and I get the impression most Americans don't.

I also got a bit of a price cut since I bought direct and not via eBay this time.   I made the connection via eBay, we took it off, and tada, two new pieces.

Jessica is being a huge enabler.   So, my bank account is like 'no, Jessica, *groan*' and I'm like 'permission for more art!!!!   Just what I didn't need because I'm giving myself all the permission anyway because stress!'

I won't be buying books other than comics for a while, though.