446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

I swear these will be the last for a while

Because these were less expensive than the other Dinobot art.   I expected them to be the same price, and figured on getting one, but these two and S&H were less expensive.

I also brushed off my rusty Spanish with the help of Google.   I think the artist was pleased that I made the attempt, because he's from Spain and I get the impression most Americans don't.

I also got a bit of a price cut since I bought direct and not via eBay this time.   I made the connection via eBay, we took it off, and tada, two new pieces.

Jessica is being a huge enabler.   So, my bank account is like 'no, Jessica, *groan*' and I'm like 'permission for more art!!!!   Just what I didn't need because I'm giving myself all the permission anyway because stress!'

I won't be buying books other than comics for a while, though.