441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 332/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Reading progress update: I've read 175 out of 352 pages.

Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 5 (Transformers: The IDW Collections) - Nick Roche

Sunstreaker is so traumatized, he's reliving a conversation he had in the past.   In the present, Ironhide is speaking to him.   His answers/parts of the conversation fit into both perfectly.

It's a haunting scene, partly because I believe both answers apply equally to both disturbing conversations, and partly because you see how broken he still is.   Combined with Ratchet immediately asking him to relive his trauma after he's been fixed earlier on... Sunstreaker got hit from every side.   Every side.   It's so unfair what happened to him.