441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 332/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Reading progress update: I've read 161 out of 392 pages.

Transformers: the IDW Collection, Volume 2 - Klaus Scherwinski, Nick Roche, E.J. Su, Don Figueroa, Simon Furman

So, I had a friend I wrote a couple fan-novels with before the relationship went down the drain and she was ripshit about what happened to Sunstreaker about this time.   I was very excited when I was first reading it: that rush of excitement, not knowing what was happening and wanting to know so badly.

I'm blowing through these because they're fun and exciting, but not as well plotted, not as charming and not as thought provoking as phase two.

I'll probably rate most of these phase one collections two and a half stars, but they're way more fun than I remembered for all their faults.

Still, woof, there's a lot to get through before this universe implodes.   I'm... actually not sure what's happening to it, but I've got it stuck in my mind that it'll implode so I'm calling it that.