446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Reading progress update: I've read 161 out of 392 pages.

Transformers: the IDW Collection, Volume 2 - Klaus Scherwinski, Nick Roche, E.J. Su, Don Figueroa, Simon Furman

So, I had a friend I wrote a couple fan-novels with before the relationship went down the drain and she was ripshit about what happened to Sunstreaker about this time.   I was very excited when I was first reading it: that rush of excitement, not knowing what was happening and wanting to know so badly.

I'm blowing through these because they're fun and exciting, but not as well plotted, not as charming and not as thought provoking as phase two.

I'll probably rate most of these phase one collections two and a half stars, but they're way more fun than I remembered for all their faults.

Still, woof, there's a lot to get through before this universe implodes.   I'm... actually not sure what's happening to it, but I've got it stuck in my mind that it'll implode so I'm calling it that.