446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Damnation tie-in

Doctor Strange (2015-) #388 - Donny Cates, Niko Henrichon, Mike Del Mundo

And since this is Nick Spencer's co-author on Damnation, that means this is towing Spencer's line.  Sorry, no, you have the ability to say no to that bullshit, but Nick Spencer was the one responsible for Marvel gas lighting us in a way: it was his storyline that cornered them into that.

You have to understand, Marvel seems to think that saying Hydra had nothing to do with nazis ever is okay when it's blatantly untrue; they were nazi stand-ins at the beginning .  They could have evolved into something else, but that's what they were created as.

And it's this gas lighting that makes me one hundred percent okay with one-starring authors who are willing to co-write mini-series and events with Spencer.   Although, ugh, I'm really disappointed in Coates right now.  I will not be picking up the new Strange because I think it's going to be tied into Damnation, and I'm not convinced Waid will write Strange well.   Also, not picking up anything by Coates or Spencer in the future.