441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection - Phase Two Vol. 4
Various, Various
Progress: 354/354pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Dr. Mirage can talk to the dead - with one exception

The Death-Defying Dr. Mirage (2014) #1 (of 5): Digital Exclusives Edition - Jen Van Meter, Roberto De la Torre

She cannot speak to her husband, who has left her a widow.   That being said, she is tormented by this fact.   When a case drops into her lap that she is less than enthused by, she becomes enticed when it appears this might lead to her finding out where her husband's spirit is - and might actually lead to contact with him.

Still, it's exactly like a case that went sideways for a former friend, so it's not an ideal situation by any means.

I'm not super fond of Dr. Mirage as a character.   She just never clicked with me, but this storyline made me more interested than I've been before.