446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Reading progress update: I've read 63 out of 516 pages.

Altered Carbon - Richard K. Morgan

Why someone had seen fit to equip the Hendrix’s security systems with twenty-millimeter automatic cannon was beyond me, but they did the job with devastating totality.

Morgan, Richard K.. Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs Novels) (p. 64). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

Sighs.   As much as I love the Hendrix Hotel - and Jimi Hendrix - this is disappointing on some level.  I suspect Hendrix will be drastically different from Poe, who ran The Raven in the show, but their use of unnecessarily brutal violent when they take on host prerogatives is a similarity.   And I could love them equally, but right now I miss Poe!

Anyway, homework for the rest of the night, but I might slip in some more reading during my lunch at my internship tomorrow!