1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Reading progress update: I've read 63 out of 516 pages.

Altered Carbon - Richard K. Morgan

Why someone had seen fit to equip the Hendrix’s security systems with twenty-millimeter automatic cannon was beyond me, but they did the job with devastating totality.

Morgan, Richard K.. Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs Novels) (p. 64). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

Sighs.   As much as I love the Hendrix Hotel - and Jimi Hendrix - this is disappointing on some level.  I suspect Hendrix will be drastically different from Poe, who ran The Raven in the show, but their use of unnecessarily brutal violent when they take on host prerogatives is a similarity.   And I could love them equally, but right now I miss Poe!

Anyway, homework for the rest of the night, but I might slip in some more reading during my lunch at my internship tomorrow!