1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Missing something

Star Trek: Next Generation - Ghosts - Javier Aranda, Joe Corroney, Zander Cannon

Not sure what it was, but I didn't engage with this enough for it to be pure five stars.  Maybe I was expecting things to go sideways after the Bumblebee miniseries, because same writer.

It was a nice mini-series that felt very much like an episode of the series.  The characterizations felt just right, and the art was good, although occasionally things got wonky.

There are two factions, cultures, and peoples on a world, one that wants to become part of the Federation, and one that does not.   They are both fighting on planet, and it becomes harder and harder to tell what the truth is as the story goes on.

Furthermore, both Picard and Worf are put in danger in different situations; Riker has to balance the needs of the peoples on planet, and also save his people as well.