446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Missing something

Star Trek: Next Generation - Ghosts - Javier Aranda, Joe Corroney, Zander Cannon

Not sure what it was, but I didn't engage with this enough for it to be pure five stars.  Maybe I was expecting things to go sideways after the Bumblebee miniseries, because same writer.

It was a nice mini-series that felt very much like an episode of the series.  The characterizations felt just right, and the art was good, although occasionally things got wonky.

There are two factions, cultures, and peoples on a world, one that wants to become part of the Federation, and one that does not.   They are both fighting on planet, and it becomes harder and harder to tell what the truth is as the story goes on.

Furthermore, both Picard and Worf are put in danger in different situations; Riker has to balance the needs of the peoples on planet, and also save his people as well.