446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Borg/Cybermen combo

Star Trek: The Next Generation / Doctor Who Assimilation 2, Volume 1 - Scott Tipton

Um, yes.   So, so love this.   And having the Borg hook up to - and with - the Cybermen make sense: both are cyborgs who want to assimilate all else into a perfect, emotionless, robot-type race.

Yaaaay!

It of course only makes sense for the Doctor and Picard to hook up, and their 'no, my enemy is worse' arguments are pretty hilarious.   Basically, I feel like this feels perfectly in place in both universes, the characterization is nailed, love the plot, and it's funny and gorgeously illustrated to boot.

Love, love, love.   And I have the second volume via Humble Bundle, too!