1484 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Great book - that I didn't enjoy

The Art of Archie: The Covers - Victor Gorelick, Helen Craig

I kinda knew I wouldn't, but I wanted to see how old school this was, and I had it, and I didn't have to think too much.   (Still visiting someone in the hospital, and it's mentally and emotionally exhausting enough that I needed something easy!)

It's beautifully published, the organization is excellent, and the art is lush and gorgeous as far as printing goes.  There are brief explanations of organization, or bios of particularly prominent cover artists, and the way the text is presented is logical and presented in a way that doesn't take attention away from the main attraction: the art.

Buuuut... it's a bunch of creepy, beady eyed Archie-folk, and I found the humor to be juvenile, rather than amusing.   I simply don't like old-school Archie and anything New Riverdale wasn't here.   (Either published too early, or keeping the focus on old-school Archie.   There were some variants that I adored, but...)

Three stars for how well this was put together, knocking down two because I didn't like the art itself.  The book charmed me despite this because it was simply put together so well!