446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

This is why I hate old-school Archie

Kevin Keller - Nancy Parent

The art style just grates on my nerves, I find the stories too neat, pat, and oversimplified, and those creepy, beady little eyes.

Nope, did not get into this.   The overall feel-good, excellent lessons - be good to your friends and believe in yourself - didn't work because they were crammed down my throat until I was choking on them.

And yes, it's amazing that Archie has finally gotten a gay friend, but jebus, apparently all Archie stories suck.

I may hate read the original Archie compilations in this Humble Bundle - and I may not.   I have yet to decide.