6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Road trip!

Blue Beetle (2016-) #14 - Christopher Sebela, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

The summer's been calm, although Jaime can't understand the Scarab anymore.   He's been training and hanging out with his girlfriend Naomi.   And I love her: she's smart, and doesn't put up with bullshit from anyone, including Jaime.   (His bullshit is that he's sometimes - read a lot of times - clueless.  Oh, right, and not telling her about being the Beetle...

When Kord gives him some money, and Paco gets a hold of a sweet ride, Paco, Brenda, Naomi and Jaime go on a road trip - to Roswell.

Because there aren't enough aliens in DC, I guess?   Let's see how Jaime gets out of this without explaining his permanent, in-his-head guest to his girlfriend...   Even with Paco and Brenda covering for him, that may just not be possible.