446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Just lovely

Black Bolt (2017-) #5 - Saladin Ahmed, Christian Ward

Horrific storyline, with grotesque revelations, but this is hauntingly told, lushly illustrated, and just the perfect book, a book that Black Bolt deserves.   Favorite character, author, illustrator, and book.

Love, love, love.

I love everything about this and wish I had time to write a longer review, but I can't.  I want to read the next issue and catch up with comics since I only have one day a week that I really allow myself to read right now.   I can only afford Friday's at this point, so it's going to have to be a very short review.   This series is absolutely a fantastic place to start reading about the Inhumans: it explains what it needs to in story, without feeling like an info dump, and it's pretty much a stand alone story.   A newbie to this fandom would do well starting with this series, in face.