1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Just lovely

Black Bolt (2017-) #5 - Saladin Ahmed, Christian Ward

Horrific storyline, with grotesque revelations, but this is hauntingly told, lushly illustrated, and just the perfect book, a book that Black Bolt deserves.   Favorite character, author, illustrator, and book.

Love, love, love.

I love everything about this and wish I had time to write a longer review, but I can't.  I want to read the next issue and catch up with comics since I only have one day a week that I really allow myself to read right now.   I can only afford Friday's at this point, so it's going to have to be a very short review.   This series is absolutely a fantastic place to start reading about the Inhumans: it explains what it needs to in story, without feeling like an info dump, and it's pretty much a stand alone story.   A newbie to this fandom would do well starting with this series, in face.