1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Just lovely

Black Bolt (2017-) #5 - Saladin Ahmed, Christian Ward

Horrific storyline, with grotesque revelations, but this is hauntingly told, lushly illustrated, and just the perfect book, a book that Black Bolt deserves.   Favorite character, author, illustrator, and book.

Love, love, love.

I love everything about this and wish I had time to write a longer review, but I can't.  I want to read the next issue and catch up with comics since I only have one day a week that I really allow myself to read right now.   I can only afford Friday's at this point, so it's going to have to be a very short review.   This series is absolutely a fantastic place to start reading about the Inhumans: it explains what it needs to in story, without feeling like an info dump, and it's pretty much a stand alone story.   A newbie to this fandom would do well starting with this series, in face.