1 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Lovely penultimate issue to this storyline

Cyborg (2016-) #17 - John Semper Jr., Ivan Nunes, Guy Major, Eric Canete, Will Conrad

The singularity storyline is almost wrapped up and I see the next issue is the finale; this makes sense.   The alternate Cyborg is so bitter because of one traumatic instance, and while his turn-around seems a bit abrupt, I can see it since it's hinges on one person: a person Cyborg knows and can save with his alternate self's help.

There's enough with Blue, or the avatar of someone who looks like Blue, to make me wonder what's going to happen and want to read on, but I can also see a nice clean ending to this storyline in the works.

Fun alternate storyline that makes sense, and has enough conflict to keep this storyline interesting, enough new ideas to keep this fresh.   Looking forward to the next issue.