1 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Eh...

Venomverse (2017) #3 (of 5) - Iban Coello, Nick Bradshaw, Cullen Bunn

I'm just not a huge fan of these events, mostly because they seem to be...shallow.   Like I don't see what larger purpose this will serve in the Marvel universe, nor what the ones before this served, and it makes me cynical.

It's fun seeing Rocket as a Venom, and Robbie Reyes as a Ghost Rider, and there's a twist I really enjoyed in the middle of this, thus the three-star rating.

It was fun and slick.

But it certainly wasn't great, something I know this author can do well.   It didn't make me feel for the characters, even at points where I normally would have.   Most of the emotional aspects felt like it was trying to manipulate me, or just fell flat, thus the lack of four or five stars.

Still, I probably inflated this rating.  It's the first time I've been able to read and review in a while - and man, I missed both of those things!

Aliens in Halloween bingo.