1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

My new haircut

I'm not posting a photo because time and I don't like it.  I cut it super short so I don't have to style it, at least not much, and it's about my mom's length.   My sister likes it because it looks like my mom's hair a little now.

So I called it mom hair and laughed and laughed.

I really don't like it, though.  I don't like how it frames my face.  I'm probably not going to get a haircut until it hits about my shoulder's again.   At least three months, probably closer to six.