1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

I've never changed a Transformers toy before

Yeah, they stay in the boxes.   I got an opened TFA (Transformers Animated) Grimlock who just semi-secretly happens to be one of my favorites.  I always wished Blackarachnia treated the big lug better!

I also spent six months trying to track down that toy, as I did with Ultra Magnus.   (I finally found both, but yes, they are safe in boxes.  I would have bought two Grimlocks to open one, but I wasn't going to spend another six months looking for one!)

So i finally has one, and he came without transformation instructions.  I was told this but was like no worries, I can find tutorials online.   (Transformers fans put them up on youtube.   They review the toy, transform it, showing you how, and grade it.)

I took my keys out of my bag and should be looking for it to go to school event.   (Not classes, but an event I want to go to.)   Instead I've spent a couple minutes turning Grim from alt-mode - dinosaur - to robot mode which obviously robot.   So he can hold his flaming sword.

I figured it out on my own.   From what I gather, he's one of the easier toys to change but still somewhat proud of myself.   Lookit me.   Getting into grad school, changing robots on my own.   Go me.