1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Reviews, and posts I have to write - Redbubble and Fandom box

I need to catch up on two reviews, and I want to review Rainbow, GotG volume 2, and do a  full Inhumans review.  I also have to post for my fandom box. (Which is going to be a massive post because Mallory was generous beyond belief.   Just no words.   And she was nervous about her surgery while prepping for all this?   Astounding.)

I got everything from Redbubble, and I want to post for that, too.  I may not get to any of that tomorrow as I'll be reading for my Thursday class.   Thursday I have class and Hillel group at night.   Friday is free, except I'll be skipping sci-fi club and Hillel to drop my parents and sister off at the airport.  I'll be reading and probably slowing writing those reviews and posts as I take breaks.  Right now my priorities are fandom box, Inhumans review, GotG volume 2 review, catch up on reviews, then Redbubble.

Then catching up on comics whenever I get the chance.

Anyway, yeah, today was Inhumans then a friend's house for some Legends of Tomorrow and GotG volume 2.   Tomorrow is a Hillel brunch and haircut.

Then, eep, first class.   My professor seems really nice, but very strict, which I only mention because of a me thing: I'm already nervous, and yeah.   But I'm convinced I'll be fine - or keep telling myself that.  I'm already a bit ahead on the reading, so I should be good to go for Thursday!