1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Inhumans!

I'm not sure what the fuss was all about: I don't think the negative reviews were completely trustworthy.  Or maybe I'm not?   Maybe I just got too emotionally invested?

I actually really liked Gorgon, and I thought Triton could have been done better makeup/CGI wise.   (This was a TV show, not a movie budget, though.)   Medusa's hair was the worst CGI wise, and, yeah, cringe-worthy.   Even this worked at times, like the sexytimes scene that made me wanna barf because I have human-sexytimes issues.

I had more issues with Auran - why use her since they revamped her into a completely new character - and with a plot twist involving Medusa and another involving Maximus.   I'd have more problems with a more problematic script, but overall I thought this was okay.   A teeny bit slow moving, but overall, it caught the general characters/world quite well.

I thought it was fairly gorgeous in how it was filmed, and so I really liked this a lot!  I'm looking forward to the show, now.