1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

I'm not sure what the fuss was all about: I don't think the negative reviews were completely trustworthy.  Or maybe I'm not?   Maybe I just got too emotionally invested?

I actually really liked Gorgon, and I thought Triton could have been done better makeup/CGI wise.   (This was a TV show, not a movie budget, though.)   Medusa's hair was the worst CGI wise, and, yeah, cringe-worthy.   Even this worked at times, like the sexytimes scene that made me wanna barf because I have human-sexytimes issues.

I had more issues with Auran - why use her since they revamped her into a completely new character - and with a plot twist involving Medusa and another involving Maximus.   I'd have more problems with a more problematic script, but overall I thought this was okay.   A teeny bit slow moving, but overall, it caught the general characters/world quite well.

I thought it was fairly gorgeous in how it was filmed, and so I really liked this a lot!  I'm looking forward to the show, now.