1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Did I miss something?

Jessica Jones (2016-) #1 - Michael Gaydos, David Mack, Brian Michael Bendis

Jessica Jones, ex-superhero and current private investigator, is separated from her husband, or ex-husband, Luke Cage.   She's hiding their baby and this is a huge thing: Cage sends all his hero friends to ask about Danielle, and Jessica Jones tells them it'll be a Big Thing if they keep harassing her.

Meanwhile she picks up a case: a husband wakes up, says he's not married to his wife, and is in fact married to another woman.   He has a child with this woman.   Meanwhile, the lady who hired Jones can't have kids, so this may be something personal, something the husband is doing to hurt her.

Or maybe, she says, it's an alternate dimension or a super villain thing.  That happens in their world.   Maybe he's crazy.   But she wants Jessica to figure it out and tell her.

The problem is that without knowing why Jones was in jail or how she hid the baby during that time, without knowing what happened between her and Luke, I'm too confused to be anything but frustrated.  You don't show confusion by making the reader confused.

I didn't get enough answers for me to continue, although I might later on.  For now, I got this free as a Marvel Insider - I used my points to get some free comics - so I enjoyed getting to read this.  Think I'll wait for a sale to continue, though.