1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Dragging a little

Batman (2016-) #28 - Tom King, June Chung, Mikel Janin

Like this is supposed to be a huge event, but there are small storylines that can feel tangental told in a row.   It's getting frustrating, especially since the Kite-Man story was so brilliant that if I don't care about stories after that, well, I just want the larger story to get on with it and wrap up quickly.

That's how I felt with this issue.   It's all Batman angst over not being able to stop deaths.   The way that the toll wracked up and why was interesting and I liked seeing Deadshot up against Deathstroke, but overall I want this war to be done.

Joker.  Riddler.   Forcing villains to choose sides and all get in one big fight.   Really?   Ugh.  I don't want to deal with this on a long term basis.  I wish it were all over and another storyline would pick up right now.