1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Dragging a little

Batman (2016-) #28 - Tom King, June Chung, Mikel Janin

Like this is supposed to be a huge event, but there are small storylines that can feel tangental told in a row.   It's getting frustrating, especially since the Kite-Man story was so brilliant that if I don't care about stories after that, well, I just want the larger story to get on with it and wrap up quickly.

That's how I felt with this issue.   It's all Batman angst over not being able to stop deaths.   The way that the toll wracked up and why was interesting and I liked seeing Deadshot up against Deathstroke, but overall I want this war to be done.

Joker.  Riddler.   Forcing villains to choose sides and all get in one big fight.   Really?   Ugh.  I don't want to deal with this on a long term basis.  I wish it were all over and another storyline would pick up right now.