1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing Metadata
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Harley proves that she's not a terrible leader

Suicide Squad (2016-) #22 - Rob Williams, Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira, Adriano Lucas, Agustin Padilla

In fact, she might have convoluted, terrible plans on how to get her team out of convoluted, terrible things happening to them, but she had a plan.   A plan that, shockingly, worked, even if it ended up pitting a couple of her team members against each other for a while.   That seems very Harley: practical for the time.

And the only reason this isn't five stars is that this takes the Killer Croc/June Moon relationship to a new, really weird place.  Like I'm okay with them dating, and even having sex, but having Croc and Enchantress verbalize why they care for each other skeeves me out, mostly because Enchantress gets really fucking weird.   In that two/threesome I vote that only June Moon gets to actually talk about the relationship.   Period.

I think it was meant to be played funny, but I got disturbed, rolled my eyes by the third time because hitting me over the head, and then I got embarrassed for that relationship and where this comic is going with it.

On the other hand, I love what Williams says about the relationship in other ways: the fact that Enchantress was willing to kill a teammate over Croc tells me much more than the fact that she burbles about how great him being a carnivore, cannibalistic, and psychopathically violent are.

I'm excited about where this series is going as far as the metahuman threat, so there's that, too.   This is a hit and miss series for me: mostly hits, but there were some times when it needed to find it's legs a bit.   It's hitting another strong point and I'm glad about that fact!