1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Not my favorite Rocket, but far from my least favorite

Rocket (2017-) #3 - Al Ewing, Adam Gorham, Mike Mayhew

This is a whole bunch more fun than I had originally expected.  It's still Rocket in space alone - I prefer him with Groot - and it's still Al Ewing who can lean a little cheesier than I like, but overall?   This is funny, this is meta and gently pokes fun at other Marvel characters, and origin stories, and Rocket is overall in character.   (The fact that the choices that got him here still seem out of character do influence this, because otherwise we wouldn't be here.)

I'm not sure I'll continue in paper format and may in fact just wait for these to go on sale digitally so I can binge some of this.   I don't really care enough to get the rest of these on the regular, or even to pay enough attention to get it every month.   More than that, I don't normally mind waiting for the new issues, but it's bugging me on this.  I feel like has enough stuff that bugs me slightly that I'll probably end up just getting a whole run on sale and binging.