1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Not my favorite Rocket, but far from my least favorite

Rocket (2017-) #3 - Al Ewing, Adam Gorham, Mike Mayhew

This is a whole bunch more fun than I had originally expected.  It's still Rocket in space alone - I prefer him with Groot - and it's still Al Ewing who can lean a little cheesier than I like, but overall?   This is funny, this is meta and gently pokes fun at other Marvel characters, and origin stories, and Rocket is overall in character.   (The fact that the choices that got him here still seem out of character do influence this, because otherwise we wouldn't be here.)

I'm not sure I'll continue in paper format and may in fact just wait for these to go on sale digitally so I can binge some of this.   I don't really care enough to get the rest of these on the regular, or even to pay enough attention to get it every month.   More than that, I don't normally mind waiting for the new issues, but it's bugging me on this.  I feel like has enough stuff that bugs me slightly that I'll probably end up just getting a whole run on sale and binging.