446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Nope

First Strike #1 - Mairghread Scott, David Rodriguez, Max Dunbar

Mairghread Scott, who wrote Till All Are One, co-writes this crossover.   She is an amazing writer, but I tend to not like crossovers: many of them push an agenda which can detract from the storytelling.   Furthermore, this is considered the big, yearly event, and the last event was Revolution - which I hated.

I was very, very skeptical going into this, and I wasn't bowled over.  I'd be willing to give it another shot, but this is an 'everyone fights Cybertronians' storyline, and it looks like the GI Joe aspect of being betrayed by their own is going to play heavily.   Add into this the fact that it looks like there's some Action Man coming in next issue, and I'm just not thrilled with this so far.