1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 380 out of 400 pages.

Love & Gelato - Jenna Evans Welch

"I turned to look at Ren, but I was so nervous that my eyes kept sliding off his face."

I just keep seeing her eyes sliding off his face, magically appearing at the top like an unending GIF, and then tumbling down again.  I can't stop laughing.   Seriously, though, authors, why is this 'eyes' instead of 'gaze' thing so prevalent?

Also, a Medusa knock a couple pages ago.   Seriously, Lina, binge read some Inhumans now.

ETA: after her eyes sliding off his face?   The next sentence is this: "He seemed to be having the same problem."   There are two eyes-sliding-off-faces problems now.   I'm laughing so, so hard.