1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 8/177pages
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Reading progress update: I've read 380 out of 400 pages.

Love & Gelato - Jenna Evans Welch

"I turned to look at Ren, but I was so nervous that my eyes kept sliding off his face."

I just keep seeing her eyes sliding off his face, magically appearing at the top like an unending GIF, and then tumbling down again.  I can't stop laughing.   Seriously, though, authors, why is this 'eyes' instead of 'gaze' thing so prevalent?

Also, a Medusa knock a couple pages ago.   Seriously, Lina, binge read some Inhumans now.

ETA: after her eyes sliding off his face?   The next sentence is this: "He seemed to be having the same problem."   There are two eyes-sliding-off-faces problems now.   I'm laughing so, so hard.