1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Reading progress update: I've read 216 out of 400 pages.

Love & Gelato - Jenna Evans Welch

I'm not sure if Lina is into Ren or Thomas, but I do know that Ren is into Mimi.  I'm not sure if Ren is into Lina, though, but the whole Lina's overjealous thing is not okay with me.   (Although she gets points for saving Lina from a grope-y old dude, and telling her what to do.   Normalizing it, and being like, 'hey, it happens, just shove them off' is also not okay with me.)

I'm not really down with how Lina deals with Mimi - which is to brag about being with Ren when he won't return her calls - or how she doesn't tell Ren what she told Mimi.

The story is really well written and I'm still into it, but suddenly there's some really shitty behavior and I'm like 'I dunno.'