1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

To binge while reading

I like having the TV on while I read.   Otherwise, my brain thinks too fast, and I can't focus. If I watch TV, enough brainpower is focused on the TV, that, yes.   I also like having people talking and not feeling like I have to talk back.  It calms me down.

So, longer story not so long: I'm rewatching Twin Peaks, and it's bumping up my anxiety.   I'm ready to ditch weird and horror and anxiety provoking.   Does anyone have anything light, and possibly not 100% about romance, that I could watch?