445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

So, B&N cancelled my preorder.

Golden Age and Other Stories - Naomi Novik

Uh-huh.   Pre-ordered it via Amazon now, because I didn't want to have to deal with shipping and handling on separate packages if I wanted Well's All Systems Red in paperback, too.

Golden Age is something I definitely want in paper for the illustrations, by the way.  I was going to skip this.   All side characters from what I'd read, and none of them interest me as much as Temeraire.

None other than Novik herself claimed this was like 90% Temeraire.   So, I immediately pre-ordered it after Readercon.  I tried from B&N because I could have gotten it with my employee discount.   I don't want to have to wait and remember - which I'll end up flaking on, especially since it's coming out soon before school - thus the Amazon pre-order.

By the way, she's turning a fairy tale short into a novel, too, but not sure when that'll be ready/out.

I also need to pre-order Akata Witch 2, and Binti: Masquerade both by Nnedi Okorafor.   Sadly, this will be the last Binti for a while, but she said she loved this world so it might come back in the future.   Fingers crossed.