1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 12 out of 242 pages.

The Mount - Carol Emshwiller

So... wow.   As far as controlling people, this is far, far worse than FSoG.   Just because it's come up recently.   It's arguably worse than the real life R. Kelly story in scope: it's worldwide, and humanity is encouraged not to read because they don't need to.   And how does that help their muscles, which is really important since they're just ponies?   (Mounts, ponies, whatever.)

This is delving into eugenics now, too.   Except that reading about how the author came up with this concept - it was a class about predator and prey, I believe - and given how thoughtful this is, it's a much more pleasant reading experience than FSoG.   (R Kelly is painful for read about on a whole other level.)

Also, tried to mow lawn twice.  My heart races, and I feel hot and dizzy, probably because it's so humid, and I end up feeling like I'm going to pass out, panting for breath.   Um, yeah, I'll do more later today or tomorrow.

For now, I'm reading, because I don't have the energy to shower, which I usually do right after I'm done mowing the lawn.  Blah.