1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 9 out of 242 pages.

The Mount - Carol Emshwiller

This is such a bizarre book.

I also read some reviews saying this seems to have been based on another sci-fi short story, which was out of copyright, so I downloaded that one for free.  (I read the first couple pages but like this book better, to be honest.)

I also looked up the author, and this book which was published in 2002.   The author is currently 96.   I don't know why, but I was expecting her to be quite young.   Maybe it's because most of the people I meet who are okay with even this level of kink tend to skew younger?

Just an observation.   Anyway, loving this book, so I'm going to go and get shit done - mow the lawn, clean, etc - so I can read more tonight.