446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Nowhere near as good as Young's runs

Rocket (2017-) #1 - Al Ewing, Adam Gorham, Mike Mayhew

But far better than I expected.   Some parts that made me laugh out loud which was unexpected, and some parts were as cheesy as I'd come to expect from Ewing.   Pleasantly surprised, enough so that I've picked up the next two issues in paper format, although I may end up reading them at Readercon - in the lobby waiting for things to start, or in the con-suit - on my iPad with the digital copy.

I also don't like how some woman who betrayed Rocket bat her eyes for a good cause and between the two Rocket immediately caved.

I didn't buy it.   Maybe Rocket as he was originally portrayed, but not current Rocket.    And I like current Rocket best.