1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

So sad this is going away!

Transformers: Till All Are One #11 - Mairghread Scott, Sara Pitre-Durocher

This title has been cancelled.   And while this is one of my favorite authors, and she's said she hoped we'll follow no matter what other comics she writes - and if they have giant robots in them or not - I may or may not.   I'm partly in it for the giant robots.  Like a lot, actually.

And what's a real shame is that while this series has been excellent from the start, I feel like it keeps getting better.   Starscream and his machinations are becoming just truly outrageous, in a way that's completely in character: cruel, malicious, and for his own good - as well as Cybertron's.   Or at least he believes they're for the good of Cybertron.   He's scheming, he's manipulating, and it's kinda... hot.

Sighs.   Starscream is one of my unhealthy crushes, aka the way I process that type of person in a way that doesn't feel unsafe to me.   I've come to accept that I have these, and that it's not because I want to romanticize such unhealthy relationships, but rather that it's part of my process.   Of processing.

Just a beautiful book and an all around gorgeous series.   The art, the writing, everything.   Just absolutely lovely.