1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

So sad this is going away!

Transformers: Till All Are One #11 - Mairghread Scott, Sara Pitre-Durocher

This title has been cancelled.   And while this is one of my favorite authors, and she's said she hoped we'll follow no matter what other comics she writes - and if they have giant robots in them or not - I may or may not.   I'm partly in it for the giant robots.  Like a lot, actually.

And what's a real shame is that while this series has been excellent from the start, I feel like it keeps getting better.   Starscream and his machinations are becoming just truly outrageous, in a way that's completely in character: cruel, malicious, and for his own good - as well as Cybertron's.   Or at least he believes they're for the good of Cybertron.   He's scheming, he's manipulating, and it's kinda... hot.

Sighs.   Starscream is one of my unhealthy crushes, aka the way I process that type of person in a way that doesn't feel unsafe to me.   I've come to accept that I have these, and that it's not because I want to romanticize such unhealthy relationships, but rather that it's part of my process.   Of processing.

Just a beautiful book and an all around gorgeous series.   The art, the writing, everything.   Just absolutely lovely.