1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 2
Corin Howell, Hendry Prasetya, Steve Orlando, Thony Silas, Kyle Higgins
Progress: 53/112pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein

August and vacation

I have... like so much vacation and personal time that will go away past September.   (My weekends only schedule will go into effect past September 3rd.  I've told one manager I want to get a handle on homework before I give another day, but I'll likely say 'yes' to another day soon after.)

Past September?   It just seems mean to take vacation, and I can't past November, so no holiday break or anything.   So I took an astounding amount of time off in August.  I have probably half or so of August off, because they'll only allow four hours a day for part times, etc, etc.   Buuuut, that means I can read like everything every day.

And I plan on doing that as well as some cleaning.   I'm pretty happy about this.