1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Bright Sessions, and feeling lonely and blue

I'm alone today and while I usually relish the time to recharge, I'm instead feeling lonely and a little depressed today.   There's nothing to do but soldier on.  I usually read and watch TV, via streaming, but nothing is doing it for me TV wise.   So I'm shaking things up, taking some podcast suggests - mostly fiction - and listening to The Bright Sessions, therapy sessions with those who have powers like time traveling or people who are empaths - and so far that's cheering me up a bit.

I'm reading Fairy Tail while I listen.

I think I'm going to close the awning, too, and reapply some sunscreen.   I think lack of sun might be making me more depressed.   I felt fine when I was in the sun, so let's see.   I'm trying to change things around, change my patterns, and make myself feel better.