1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Loving some of the backstory

Fairy Tail, Vol. 7 - Hiro Mashima

Lucy, Elfman and Mirajane all get more full backgrounds that make me more interested in them.   In addition, the Phantom Guild tries to kidnap Lucy to bring her back to their client: her father, which ties into her backstory.

But there's a lot more personal connections made, or emphasized, or clarified.   The story and personal interactions all get more complex, but nothing earth shattering in that or storyline - which is getting better, too, as Fairy Tail battles Phantom Lord, the guild that tries to take Lucy.

Going to move onto volume eight now.