1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Just not into Thanos

Thanos (2016-) #1 - Jeff Lemire, Mike Deodato

And while I've gone into series about characters I'm not super interested in - or interested in at all, like Thanos here - I've read books that make me see them in a different light.   Not so much with this one.

Rationale for reading it is that I got it free via the codes for Marvel, and I really enjoy Lemire's work, and I'd heard good things about this series.   It's a well constructed story that fits perfectly into the Marvel world.

The problem I have remains with Thanos himself.   I just really don't care about him.   He's singleminded, cruel, and uber powerful.    And I still have zero interest in reading about him.