1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
Love & Gelato
Jenna Evans Welch
Progress: 145/400pages
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese

Becky Cloonan is just nailing this series

The Punisher (2016-) #13 - Becky Cloonan, Kris Anka, Declan Shalvey

And I've thought so from the beginning, and said so.   Maybe not in those exact words every single issue, but, yeah, pretty much.   When The Punisher returns to a safe house of his in New York, he finds some a gun has been stolen.   He tracks down the pawn shop that sold them, the kids that stole them, and where the gun is currently.   Cloonan balances the two storylines perfectly: he sets the kid who stole, and pawned, his gun and then he tracks down the woman who bought the gun.

The woman who is being abused by the father of her of child, and who bought the gun for protection.   Despite her arguing that she can take care of herself, Frank Castle wants his gun back.   He obviously stays, and it's for her protection, although not in the way that she thinks.

And obviously gets his gun back.   I mean, it's the Punisher and she is a person untrained in the ways of violence.   If it were me, I'd just give the fucking gun back.