1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Becky Cloonan is just nailing this series

The Punisher (2016-) #13 - Becky Cloonan, Kris Anka, Declan Shalvey

And I've thought so from the beginning, and said so.   Maybe not in those exact words every single issue, but, yeah, pretty much.   When The Punisher returns to a safe house of his in New York, he finds some a gun has been stolen.   He tracks down the pawn shop that sold them, the kids that stole them, and where the gun is currently.   Cloonan balances the two storylines perfectly: he sets the kid who stole, and pawned, his gun and then he tracks down the woman who bought the gun.

The woman who is being abused by the father of her of child, and who bought the gun for protection.   Despite her arguing that she can take care of herself, Frank Castle wants his gun back.   He obviously stays, and it's for her protection, although not in the way that she thinks.

And obviously gets his gun back.   I mean, it's the Punisher and she is a person untrained in the ways of violence.   If it were me, I'd just give the fucking gun back.