445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Becky Cloonan is just nailing this series

The Punisher (2016-) #13 - Becky Cloonan, Kris Anka, Declan Shalvey

And I've thought so from the beginning, and said so.   Maybe not in those exact words every single issue, but, yeah, pretty much.   When The Punisher returns to a safe house of his in New York, he finds some a gun has been stolen.   He tracks down the pawn shop that sold them, the kids that stole them, and where the gun is currently.   Cloonan balances the two storylines perfectly: he sets the kid who stole, and pawned, his gun and then he tracks down the woman who bought the gun.

The woman who is being abused by the father of her of child, and who bought the gun for protection.   Despite her arguing that she can take care of herself, Frank Castle wants his gun back.   He obviously stays, and it's for her protection, although not in the way that she thinks.

And obviously gets his gun back.   I mean, it's the Punisher and she is a person untrained in the ways of violence.   If it were me, I'd just give the fucking gun back.