1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Avengers and Inhumans versus Ultron

Marvel Universe Avengers: Ultron Revolution (2016-2017) #10 - Joe Caramagna, Various

And I kind of love this.   I know it's weird, but I just absolutely love seeing Black Bolt imprisoned, or locked, and chained up.   I don't know what it is.   The whole muzzling him, or trying to force him to use his voice?   Yup, I guess it's just my hurt/comfort kink getting it's jam on.   I don't think that completely explains it; I don't like it for certain characters, I like it for Black Bolt - and others - though.

Anyway, this was super, super exciting for me, particularly since I have a thing for Ultron, I love me some Black Bolt, and Ultron locks Black Bolt up and tries to force him to use his voice.

So, yay for that convergence of things I like.