1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Someone is getting passive aggressive texts

Transformers: Salvation - John Barber, Livio Ramondelli Transformers: Lost Light #7 - James Roberts, Jack Lawrence

If I don't finish these tonight.   I'm also about done with therapy.  I think I just don't... trust therapists anymore?   My therapist acts all offended when he doesn't respect my boundaries - aka, no, I will not talk about this, I don't want to talk about this - and then when I point out that I cry for a week and am a mess.

And me missing out on these comics tonight - my reading goal of the day - is probably the final straw.   When I'm too depressed to read about the Dinobots, or James Roberts writing Transformers, it's just not worth it anymore...

I had the shittiest therapy session I've had yet, followed up by me calling and ugly sobbing for help, including high pitched sounds, and then getting hung up on, and I'm just... not good.