1479 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Jason Horn
Curb Stomp
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

Someone is getting passive aggressive texts

Transformers: Salvation - John Barber, Livio Ramondelli Transformers: Lost Light #7 - James Roberts, Jack Lawrence

If I don't finish these tonight.   I'm also about done with therapy.  I think I just don't... trust therapists anymore?   My therapist acts all offended when he doesn't respect my boundaries - aka, no, I will not talk about this, I don't want to talk about this - and then when I point out that I cry for a week and am a mess.

And me missing out on these comics tonight - my reading goal of the day - is probably the final straw.   When I'm too depressed to read about the Dinobots, or James Roberts writing Transformers, it's just not worth it anymore...

I had the shittiest therapy session I've had yet, followed up by me calling and ugly sobbing for help, including high pitched sounds, and then getting hung up on, and I'm just... not good.