1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 2
Corin Howell, Hendry Prasetya, Steve Orlando, Thony Silas, Kyle Higgins
Progress: 53/112pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Matteo Lolli, Gerry Duggan, David López
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein

Someone is getting passive aggressive texts

Transformers: Salvation - John Barber, Livio Ramondelli Transformers: Lost Light #7 - James Roberts, Jack Lawrence

If I don't finish these tonight.   I'm also about done with therapy.  I think I just don't... trust therapists anymore?   My therapist acts all offended when he doesn't respect my boundaries - aka, no, I will not talk about this, I don't want to talk about this - and then when I point out that I cry for a week and am a mess.

And me missing out on these comics tonight - my reading goal of the day - is probably the final straw.   When I'm too depressed to read about the Dinobots, or James Roberts writing Transformers, it's just not worth it anymore...

I had the shittiest therapy session I've had yet, followed up by me calling and ugly sobbing for help, including high pitched sounds, and then getting hung up on, and I'm just... not good.