1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Average

Royals (2017-) #4 - Al Ewing, Thony Silas, Jonboy Meyers

This series continues to be average, particularly when compared to Black Bolt, but I'm invested enough in the characters to keep reading.   Ronan the Accuser versus the Inhumans, and his ex-wife is amongst those on Hala.   Ouch.

I'm interested to see what will happen since he's been a part of the Black Mirror/Black Vortex saga.

I tend to forgot just how crippled Gorgon was, and I was touched by Medusa's asking after him.   Of course she would, but, yeah, it's nice to see Gorgon actually walking again, although I wonder if he'll actually be able to take on Ronan.  Primus, I hope so!  I want to see Gorgon smack down Ronan, but I'll have to wait another week.

Weak on character development, weak on truly interesting plot, and I just don't get why Marvel keeps hiring Al Ewing...